Monday, September 6, 2010

MeMaw

What a wonderful sound, a little voice calling Mawmaw
What a wonderful sound, my grankids saying MeMaw
I heard many sounds in my life
But the grand kids calling me the name
that they picked out fo me
Is the best sound in the world
What a wonderful sound, a little voice calling mawmaw
What a wonderful sound, my grandkids sayin MeMaw
All the bussel of the day
With noises and those who call my name
But none is so special to me
thank when the kids call me MeMaw
What a wonderful sound, a little voice calling Mawmaw
What a wonderful sound, my grandkids calling MeMaw

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way as you Becky. Mom was and still is a special name that I like to hear but to hear my grands call me (Nonnie) makes my heart sing even more. I guess being a grandma is our reward for being a mom. I am glad to see you writing again and look forward to reading more of your book.

    ReplyDelete