Monday, May 10, 2010

What a mother is not

A mother is someone who walks beside you and gently guides you through adversity.
A mother is not someone who thinks everything should be their way and bully you into making a decision
A mother is someone who stands by your side when you make decisions even if she does not agree
A mother is not someone who tells you I told you so and gloats when you make a mistake
A mother is someone who loves you unconditionally no matter what
A mother is not someone who judges you and makes you fell guilty.
A mother is someone whom God has entrusted with the life of precious children
A mother is not someone who thinks they are the only right way
A mother is the true embodiment of love
A mother is not vindictive and mean
A mother is kind and forgiving to her children
A mother is not hurtful and vicious to her children.
God entrusted some woman to be mothers and others He did not.

1 comment:

  1. Just because someone has the title Mother does not make them a Mother. Some Mothers can not love properly. I know. But I have forgiven my Mother for what she could not give me. It took me many years.

    ReplyDelete